Monday 9 September 2013

So this blogging thing is not really going well let's be honest. 

I am so forgetful. Basically once I first posted I never really had the chance for a few weeks and then I just totally forgot about it. I am very sorry! Since this isn't really working and I am on YouTube literally every waking moment I am considering starting one up myself and creating videos and posting them once maybe twice a week. What I really want to know is if I did create one, would anyone actually watch my videos? I've never done anything like it before and I am clearly not going to have like a million subscribers in a week, but I'd like opinions please. I am more likely to commit to doing something like that than I am a blog as like I said, im on YouTube every chance I get. 

Feel free to leave helpful comments etc. so I can finally achieve something and find something I could possibly be good at!

Thank you!

Shannon 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment